Economics & Management Intern
We are looking for a brilliant Master student of Economics and Management to work side by side with our biz-dev woman Elisa on a very important tech-innovation project related to marketing. Super promo: INTERNSHIP plus THESIS! So, twice the ROI for you! ;)
Topic of the internship and thesis would be the following: Customer experience personalisation throughout the customer lifecycle: opportunities and challenges related to CRM data enrichment for B2C companies in different industries and markets.
Your contribution will consist in:
- analyzing different potential sectors in which personalisation strategies are crucial and identifying those industries that could benefit from CRM data enrichment
- identifying the kind of data that might be of interest for each one of these industries, in relation to the customer lifecycle stage of application
- carrying out a 360-degree competitors analysis for alternative solutions
Differences across different geographical markets is also to be taken into consideration, while the analysis is going to be mainly carried out on an empirical basis.
Durata e inizio presunto : 6 mesi a partire da gennaio/febbraio 2021Luogo: Trento / remotely
Tipo di contratto: Internship and thesis
- understanding of difference between B2C and B2B businesses (product and services)
- basic understanding of ICT digital B2B solutions
- basic understanding of business opportunities related to digital transformation
- basic understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- willingness to explore interesting and innovative markets
- proactiveness and self-initiative
- ability to work autonomously (operatively speaking, but in constant tight connection with supervisors)
- "people-oriented": attitude towards human-relations, internal as well as external to the company
- openness to easy talks with potential clients
- willingness to "swim in the ocean" and not only "in a pond"
- analytical mindset
If you're interested in this position, write us an email at: email@example.com (subject: economics-internship2021) and attach your CV and cover letter.