U-Hopper is looking for a well motivated Software Developer.
The company is currently active in various fields, thus the candidate will be contributing to the design, development and integration of the different solutions provided by the company. This may include:
- the design and implementation of algorithms and tools for big data analysis;
- the development of chatbots;
- the creation of dedicate backend services.
The candidate will join a technical team currently consisting of 4 developers. The working environment is young and international.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package, with salary and rank contingent upon qualifications and professional accomplishments.
Desired Skills & Expertise
Applicants should have a Master degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science or related disciplines, and a proven experience in software development.
- MySQL (NoSQL is a plus)
- Knowledge of versioning systems (.git) and best practices
- Ability to fluently develop, debug and test the code
- Proactivity in learning new languages and technologies
As a plus
- Experience with Scala/Java
- Experience in deployment and operations on Linux/Docker
- Visualisation libraries (highcharts, d3)
- Fluency in English is required (knowledge of Italian will be an advantage)
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to manage workload peaks
- Autonomous thinking and proactivity in problem solving
- Good communication skills (both oral/written)
- Prioritization, time management skills and capability to adapt to dynamic environments
If you're interested in this position, write us an email at: email@example.com